I haven't been able to make it to the blogworld much this week because of a virus. Not me, the computer. Ugh.
Are you having a good week? Mine has been good so far, despite the computer issues.
In happier news, I received the Stylish Blogger Award from the other fabulous Jennifer over at Peas and Crayons. Definitely check out her blog, because this lovely girl has been changing my life one blog post at a time!
With this award, I'm supposed to list seven things about myself:
1. I am an adoring fan of McDonalds french fries.
2. If you force me to listen to country music, I will start to like it.
3. I have seen almost every single season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.
4. I only have two dresses left that fit me, both which I save for job interviews.
5. I walk for an hour every single day.
6. Not a day goes by where I don't fervently wish I had a new laptop and a new car.
7. I hate snow with a passion, I don't care how pretty it can be.
Also, my sweet friend Sierra over at Ocean Dreams made this beautiful button for me.
I know some bloggers prefer buttons over regular links, so feel free to use it! And check out her blog too, because it will seriously brighten your day.
Have a great rest of the week! XOXO