Tuesday, September 7, 2010
An Awesome Weekend
Life is never dull when you're best friends with a Jenny or a Kerrie.
We spent Labor Day weekend being awesome. We had an awesome time. We drank awesome shooters, listened to awesome music, and just sat around and soaked up each other's awesomeness.
Oh, and we visited a few of our artist friends who had galleries opening too.
Art Gallery Hopping
Top Ten Awesome Things about J&K Art Gallery Hopping:
10. Getting drunk and running into people we had hoped to avoid.
9. Accidentally ordering an actual bucket of rum at a gay bar.
8. Scaring poor, poor Craig with our outbursts of love.
7. Violently fighting over Craig.
6. Bumping into a college friend I haven't seen in six years.
5. Kerrie telling that friend I am engaged (I'm not).
4. Me going along with it because I think it's hilarious.
3. Crashing a party we weren't invited to, where we dirty danced, tossed around arrogant insults to hot guys, drank all their beer, and then left abruptly.
2. Detouring to the emergency room for a few hours because of a weird incident.
1. Waking up the next morning to several texts from old college friends, congratulating me on my non-existent engagement.
The following night was much more tame.
Top Ten Awesome Things About Sleepover Night with J&K
10. Watching Beverly Hills 90210 while eating junk food.
8. Running around outside at 2 a.m.
7. Running around outside at 2 a.m. wearing sunglasses and giggling.
6. Eating chocolate ice cream until our stomachs hurt.
5. Gossiping like middle-schoolers.
4. Kerrie teaching me new hairstyles.
3. Looking through Kerrie's awesome textbooks for her fashion design class.
2. We may or may not have done prank calls.
1. Making more awesome plans for the future.
I hope all of you are having an AWESOME week! (Too much awesomeness? Shut up, you love it!)