One of my favorite bloggers, La Femme Chic, gave me this award. :)
10 Honest things about myself:
1) I am of Indian, Swedish, German, and British descent.
2) I have never met anyone on my dad's side of the family. I don't even know their names.
3) I was addicted to pain killers my junior and senior year of high school. To this day, my parents still hide any kind of pills around their house and it's a hassle to even get an aspirin.
4) I once went two years without wearing a pair of pants. I only wore skirts and dresses. Everyone thought I was nuts.
5) I have been to 14 different schools and my family has moved 13 times around the country.
6) My high school sweetheart turned out to be gay. He didn't come out until college.
7) I hate green peppers.
8) I have never dyed my hair, yet it is a mixture of red, blonde, and black strands. Together, it looks completely brown.
9) My mom and I got our noses pierced in a seedy little tattoo parlor a couple years ago after I went through a hellish breakup.
10) I always get mistaken for 16 and I hate it. (I'm 25).
I give this award to:
Qin at the Disco
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.