Silicone. Saline. Poison. Inject me, baby. I'm a free bitch.
"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is, with Gaga in this world"
Ten Life Lessons I Learned from Lady Gaga
10. The stranger a shoe looks, wear it. Even if it is uncomfortable. Fabulousness knows no pain.
9. Barbies are not just for little girls.
8. There is no wrong way to wear your hair.
7. Being brunette is just as much fun as being blonde.
6. Never forget who your friends are, no matter where life takes you.
5. Practice makes perfect.
4. There is always time to enjoy a good cup of tea.
3. It's okay to be messy in public.
2.We are all equal in this world, regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
1. Sometimes being ugly is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Footage of Lady Gaga before she was famous. Enjoy!
Architectural Inspiration: Pretty Preppy
46 minutes ago