Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Billion (Heirs)

The other day, I showcased a few heiresses who stood out among a sea of Paris Hiltons.

Now, I'm going to show you a few guys who decided to follow their hearts as well.

They're hot. They're rich. And as far as I know, they're single.

Ummmmm yes, please.

Enjoy!

Count Gian Luca Passi De Preposulo (The Dapper Gent)


A well-dressed (or undressed) nobleman with a heart of gold, Gian's aristocratic family dates back 1,000 years. The handsome Italian could easily live off his parents' money and travel around the world, chasing skirts. But that is so not his style.The charming 29-year-old is currently the Director of Public Relations at Armani.

When he's not busy being an important figure in the fashion world, Gian enjoys hanging out with his close friends George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Tom Cruise in Hollywood.


His sweet demeanor is not just an act. One of Gian's most famous quotes is:

"It’s not the title that’s important—you have to be a count inside yourself."

Awwwwwww!


Alex Flick (The Hollywood Guy)


Believe it or not this Mercedes Benz heir (and German royal!) is actually a pretty talented documentary filmmaker and photographer. The London-based director got his big break by defying his father and quitting college to make his first film. Over the past few years, he has traveled all over the world, capturing his adventures on film. The 26-year-old funds all his films himself, with no financial help from his father.

A couple years ago, Alex released Calabash, a well-received documentary which chronicled the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

His most recent film, Duke’s World, has been submitted to several international film festivals. It revolves around an impoverished town in South Carolina, where residents struggle to survive.


When Alex isn't working, he spends a lot of time on special art projects with his cousin and close friend, Princess Elisabeth, who you might recognize as the Vogue style editor from my last post.


Julio Mario Santo Domingo, III (The Record Spinner)



Born to a powerful, wealthy Colombian dynasty, Julio was brought up in a world of privilege. He grew up in Switzerland, got his degree in Art History from Boston University, and divides his time between family mansions sprawled all over the world. But a few years ago, Julio decided to follow his passion: dance music, specifically psychedelic techno.


In 2008, he founded his own record label, Sheik n' Beik and he performs as a DJ at the hottest clubs and parties all around the globe. His favorite places to spin tracks are Ibiza and Frankfurt. The 27-year-old also just recently purchased a sprawling penthouse in New York City.


What do you think of these guys? Which one is your favorite?

24 comments:

christin said...

where the F is prince carl of sweden!?

christin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slauditory said...

Count Gian is model-handsome, but Alex Flick seems like an around-the-way kind of guy. It's awesome when royalty/the wealthy take the freedom their money gives them and follow their passions. That's what money is for!

Andrés Corella said...

I´ll root for Alex Flick..he looks like my kind of guy!

hugs
Andy
The Black Label

Alex Byer said...

Gimme one. Any one.

The Grande Dame said...

The first one is by far the yummiest. Was I supposed to read something here? I got a bit lost after the first photo.

sherene said...

All of the above!!!lol

FASHION TALES said...

Nice! I'd love to divide my time flying between mansion after mansion as well! :-) Happy weekend.

Sherin said...

I need to marry one of them. I'm not too picky about which one.

Couture Carrie said...

Delicious post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

A BRIT GREEK said...

I can't say I did much reading first... too much distraction lady!
x.o.x.o

A BRIT GREEK said...

I can't say I did much reading first... too much distraction lady!
x.o.x.o

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Wow...! I think Alex F. is right up my alley. But the Italian...I mean, he almost wins by his nationality alone!

little luxury list said...

SIgh a count and an Armani exec? Do you need to ask this question twice?
p.s. and wow for Dasha in the earlier post!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

love jenny xoxo said...

ummm... yes please is right!!!

if I had to pick... i think i'd go The Dapper Gent, what can I say, i like Italian food and wine :)

XOXO

Cafe Fashionista said...

I think I have two favorites here - Count Gian Luca Passi De Preposulo and Alex Flick. They both sound like they have awesome personalities and careers! :)

Josie said...

Those first two. I'm DYING. Uh. Yummy.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Audrey Allure said...

Ooo I'm more drawn to the first two!

Chicago Chic said...

Wowie... all great catches! Alex looks like a fun cutie for sure.

x
Rachel

Unknown said...

you have a fab blog. :)

thanks for dropping by mine, and have a great day!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Sierra said...

They all sound amazing and I love that you feature guys I've never even heard of. All handsome and very talented men.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Yes to them all!

Gayatri said...

Ohhhh yummy! The first one is my fav. I have a thing for guys with long names.

Vanessa Walker said...

I´ll root for Alex Flick..he looks like my kind of guy! hugs Andy The Black Label