Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Lana Del Rey & Au Revoir


I wrote a follow-up to my controversial Lana Del Rey post, which I did for Amber's Mouthwash almost a year ago.

If you're into Lana Del Rey, it's definitely worth a read. If you're not into Lana Del Rey, or honestly don't know who the hell that is, the post is still worth a read because I'm fucking awesome.

Find it here: http://ambersmouthwash.blogspot.com/2012/08/jennys-mouthwash-lana-del-rey-re-visited.html

I'm going to be frolicking among palm trees for the next week, so this is going to be my last post until next weekend.

If you miss me, be sure to re-read every single old post in my archives. I'm not even joking.

Ciao!