Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Friday, August 3, 2012

North Carolina

For those of you who care, I spent the past week in North Carolina. I went to a modern art museum. I did a shitload of shopping. I drank like a fish. I road-tripped it to Myrtle Beach.

The trip sounds a lot cooler than it actually was, to be honest.

Here are some photos I took of the scenery:








If you're lucky enough to have instagram, you should follow me. My username is Jenniferb02. If you point out you are a reader of this blog or fellow blogger, and not some random social media slut, I'll follow you back.

Have a lovely weekend.

12 comments:

Tights Lover said...

I love the photos! I've never been to North Carolina but would love to check out Myrtle Beach. ...maybe someday.

ravenlocks said...

Random social media slut...LOL!!

It looks beautiful. I have an old friend who lives in South Carolina and she'd go to Myrtle Beach a lot (funny thing, her name is Jen). I've always wanted to go there!

I like the pictures you took. Yay for art museums! :) Have a happy Friday, pretty lady!

xoxo

Azu

A Very Sweet Blog said...

hahahaha Jennifer! i follow you on instagram. i'm glad you got away! we all need a breather. missed you girl.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Andrés Corella said...

Nice pictures..the beach looks cool...add drinks to that and for me is a hoot!!

hugs
Andy
The Black Label

David Macaulay said...

that's a shame - I'm some social media slut - lived in NC for a while, mostly blah but Wilmington isn't bad.

Sherin said...

Love the scenery shots! Looks like you're having a great trip. I'm tempted to get Instagram just so I can follow you.

Sierra said...

Sounds and looks like you are having an amazing time! Love how North Carolina looks - so beautiful! :)

Happycolors and Granny Gee... That's Me! said...

I have just found your blog and I just began following. Granny Gee/Gloria I look forward to reading! :)))

sherene said...

Welcome back, hope u had fun:))
Loving the photos:)

Glee said...

Looks like a very nice place to spend some weeks. Glad you had fun! :)

JustMe said...

That first picture is Awwweesoomeee!!

Meri said...

great photos- I love the tree and umbrellas! Good for you taking a vacay!