Much to my delight, I was recently bestowed a few awards.
The first one came from Christine L. from The First Class Chic. She is adorable and I hope you all check out her blog.
With this award, I have to list 10 honest facts about myself. Yikes!
1. I absolutely despise quiche. I think it is disgusting.
2. My celebrity crush is James Franco.
3. I have never dyed or highlighted my hair. It remains untouched.
4. I eat hummus at least once a week for dinner or lunch.
5. This summer, I ate at a Taco Bell for the first time in eight years.
6. I call my boyfriend Ri Ri. His real name is Rian.
7. I work right down the street from my dad. We often have lunch together.
8. I have never met anyone on my dad's side of the family.
9. I have gained 20 pounds in the past year due to stress.
10. My desk at work looks like a tornado hit it and I don't care.
I am going to pass this award on to the following seven people:
1. Extra Dressing on.the.Side
2. Tic Tac Tomato
2. Fashion Layne
3. That's All
4. Minute by Minute
5. Savvy Mode
6. As I Wrote One Day
The next award came from one of my favorite bloggers, Ela of Extra Dressing On. The. Side.
Ela is absolutely hilarious and has a great sense of style. I highly recommend her blog!
I am going to pass this award along to the following seven blogs: We Were Damsels, Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres, Planet Plum, Couture Carrie, The First Class Chic, Too Haute To Handle, and Tia Cherie.
The following two awards were given to me by Sophia at Tic Tac Tomato. Sophia's talent and creativity never fail to impress me. If you want to be awesome, check out her blog.
For this award, I am supposed to list seven things about myself. Hopefully I can make this interesting! After all these facts, you all can probably write a book about me. Haha.
1. I am five feet tall.
2. Bugs scare the hell out of me.
3. I prefer fruit instead of chocolate.
4. I really feel that this blog has made my life a lot less stressful because writing it gives me something to look forward to. Plus, I have made some amazing blogging friends, which has made me happy.
5. I am terrified of getting swine flu this year. Knock on wood.
6. I'm a little superstitious.
7. I truly believe I was a cat or rabbit in a previous life.
I am passing along the last two awards to all my followers!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! XOXO!