PS. I hope you all have an awesome weekend! xoxo
The illustrious Jennifer Fabulous is a tough act to follow. So naturally, when I jumped at the chance to write a guest post for her, I promptly came down with writer's block. And then it came to me, why not write about a timely topic that makes me deliriously happy: Halloween?!
Well, lo and behold Refinery 29 beat me to it with their round-up of "The Most Ridiculous Sexy Halloween Costumes". Ah, the "sexy" insert-virtually-any-noun-imaginable-here Halloween costume: skanky cop-out or just good
1. Sexy Skunk: Let's hope this comes in Unscented.
2. Gumball Machine: I'm sorry, but if your lady bits shoot out Jawbreakers, you may want to get that checked out. And not by the guy at the bar in a lab coat dressed up as Guy Neckologist.
3. Snooki: No doubt there will be a lot of Jersey Shore-inspired costumes out and about this Halloween. And with good reason, orange skin is very seasonally appropriate. However, here is the description of the costume: "Includes dress. Does not include shoes, wig or jewelry." Um, really? Not even a Bumpit?! What's the point?
4. Sexy Family Guy Brian Costume I honestly can't decide whether this is awesome or profoundly disturbing. Maybe a martini (or six) will help...
5. Sexy Big Bird (And Cookie Monster, and Elmo...) Can you tell me how to get... to therapy so I can attempt to salvage the remnants of my severely fractured childhood innocence? (And get me another martini so I can deal with the fact that they've snubbed arguably the sexiest of the Sesame Street monsters: The Snuffleupagus. Appalling!)
A huge thanks to Jen, for letting me contribute!