Hello everyone! This is actually a scheduled post because I'm on a little mini-mini-vacay with a certain bff right now. ;)
In case you miss me, here is a photo of me being awesome:
Oh, and I thought I would catch up with my blogging game I have slowly been playing. Lol. If you want to know more about what I'm talking about, you can catch up here.
I am finally on the third step.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
1. My cell phone (which happens to be a fabulous iphone. I could live without the iphone, just cannot live without a cell in general to contact my friends and fam. And yeah...I don't know why that required such a detailed explanation like you all give a damn).
2. Lipstick (I have the palest lips in the world. Not a pretty sight.)
3. Chipotle (Oh. My. Gawd.)
4. Internet access (I am practically living without this right now and it's caused me many a mental breakdown. It's sad technology has that much of an effect on my mental well-being. But I don't care).
5. My car (I live in a sprawling midwestern suburb with a shitty public transportation system).
6. Music (without music, there would be no Morrissey. And without Morrissey, I don't even want to know what kind of monster I would be).
7. Books (my Jane Austen books, my HP collection, and everything and anything in between).
8. Coca-Cola (this is my crack, I'm afraid. The longest I can go is three days without it. I have this feeling if I ever was able to cure my addiction, I would suddenly have the body of a supermodel. It's so sad).
Well, I hope I didn't bore you too much with my list. I like to talk about myself, so this game is fun. Feel free to play it!
Have a great weekend!