It's blog award time! In other words, this is the post where I remind you all how freaking awesome I am.
Two fabulous bloggers recently gave me two fabulous awards.
I'm not sure what the first one is called, but I'm going to title it the Bad Ass Award because there are two awards combined as one. And that is bad ass.
Thank you, Andrés. (By the way, you should totally check out his blog The Black Label.)
With this award, I need to fill out this form:
Name your favourite color: pink
Name your favourite song: Everyday is Like Sunday, by Morrissey
Name your favorite dessert: tiramisu
What pisses you off: idiots
When you´re upset you: rum & Coke
Black or White: Black because it's more slimming
Your biggest fear: Being alone one day
Best feature: My smile
Everyday attitude: I'll do it tomorrow
What is perfection: Happiness
Guilty pleasure: Ke$ha
This next award is from the beautiful Nina. You can find her blog here.
With this award, I have to list seven random facts about myself.
Here we go:
1. I gave up peanut butter from 1999 to 2010 (due to a food poisoning incident when I was 15). Now that I'm eating it again, I am ADDICTED. I eat it every day!
2. I hate rollercoasters.
3. I've had the same car for eight years.
4. Rabbits are my favorite animal.
5. I went to the Ke$ha concert this weekend and had the greatest time in the entire world. That bitch kicks ass.
6. I look really young, like super young. Everyone I meet is always astonished to find out that I'm older than 18. I'm hoping this will work in my favor 20 years from now.
7. I'm awkward when it comes to dealing with children.
I pass along both of these awards to all my followers.
Oh, and has anyone seen this video yet? I had two friends e-mail it to me this week. It's kind of freaking amazing.
Making Every Day My Masterpiece at the Y
3 hours ago