Thank you all so much for your kind words and advice about my doctor.
I am actually going to call her today and see what is going on. I'm a little skeptical to think that she didn't know, because after all, she did sign a note to me saying I was no longer her patient. But you never know...
In any case, I am definitely going to seek a new doctor. I am pretty sure I deserve better!
I have been so busy lately, but wanted to quickly display an award I received from one of my favorite bloggers, Melanie of Melanie's Randomness. I feel so lucky to to have become friends with this fabulous girl and even more lucky that she thought I was cool enough to receive this beautiful blogging award! Please check out her blog. She is an amazing writer!
With this award, I have to state ten random facts about me.
Here we go:
1. I was born in Michigan, but only lived there for a few months.
2. I love fries from McDonalds. I'm not ashamed to admit it.
3. My favorite television shows are The Office, Three's Company, Desperate Housewives, Arrested Development, and America's Next Top Model.
4. My closest friends are very career-oriented people who have no desire to marry or have kids any time before they are 30.
5. I'm scared that by the time I actually want children, it will be too late.
6. Up until a year ago, I used to wear four-to-five inch heels every single day to work. Now I mostly wear flats. It's just easier.
7. I have literally dozens of designer shirts, dresses, skirts, and pants which no longer fit me because I have gained 20 pounds in the past year. To see Prada, Etro, Chanel, and Burberry sit in the dark for months untouched makes me sick.
8. I don't like bottled water.
9. Sometimes I feel so overcome with work and other obligations, I wish there was more time in the day, or more days in the week.
10. I feel like a terrible blogger because without my own computer, I rarely am able to comment back to people anymore. :(
Anyway, hope those didn't put you to sleep! Haha.
I am passing this award on to all of my followers.