I just want to declare that I have the most awesome and sweetest blogging friends and readers in the entire world.
Your comments over the past week have really lifted my spirits and honestly, made life a little happier for me. Thank you! I feel so lucky to know such amazing people and have such support. :)
I also wanted to update you on the kid who verbally attacked me. The assistant principal of the high school called me yesterday to let me know the kid was found guilty, after school and bus administrators watched the bus footage of him harassing me. The kid is banned from riding the bus ever again, has after-school detention for the rest of the year, has to see a school psychologist once a week, and was given a "plethora of other punishments that will ultimately affect his grade." I truly hope that kid learned his lesson: racism is not cool and you don't mess with Indian girls!
Anyway, in the spirit of Halloween weekend, I thought I would share something that came out a week or so ago.
This video kind of freaked me out. It shows 1928 footage of a Charlie Chaplin film premiere where a woman appears to be talking on a cell phone. She seems to be gripping something to her ear and talking.
This video has made its way around the news recently, stirring up theories of time travel.
I don't know, the video gave me the creeps. I thought I would share it and see what you think.
And here I go with my blogging game again! I am determined to finish this damn thing. Haha.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
1. I wish I had been more careful with my body in the past three years, so these 30 pounds wouldn't exist right now.
2. I wish I had taken that fabulous job before I got laid off...and before they gave it to someone else.
3. I wish I had started working on my writing project earlier, rather than being depressed.
4. I wish I had been a better friend to her.
5. I wish I hadn't let him back into my life.
6. I wish I hadn't spent all my savings on clothing, handbags, and jewelry. I should have saved up for a new car.