I was recently bestowed the Lovely Blogger Award by my fabulous friend over at l'arc en cial.
With this award, I have to reveal seven facts about myself.
This information will be especially helpful to those of you writing tell-all books about me. Take notes, kids. Take notes.
1. I am an obsessive Words with Friends player. My highest scoring word is 109 points.
2. I am going to both a Katy Perry concert and a Ke$ha concert this summer with my boyfriend. He's the luckiest man in the world, right?
3. Hummus is my favorite food. I could eat it every single day. I do, in fact, eat it every single week!
4. I haven't purchased a new item of clothing in more than a year. This is not by choice, it is by necessity. I simply don't have the money.
5. If I could live anywhere else (in the U.S.) it would be either Portland, Oregon or San Diego, California.
6. The TV show I'm obsessed with right now is Skins (season one). I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it. Definitely a guilty pleasure!
7. I'm a snob about proper hygiene. Every time I see someone exit a bathroom without washing their hands, I want to puke.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
Ciaté Dolls House Collection Review
4 hours ago