Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

He's got rhythm!



My best friend Jonny is a singer.

(Well, in addition to being a boutique manager, Jewish scholar, pianist, model, and journalist).




I have had the privilege to watch him perform Barbra songs for years. He will usually break into song and dance in the car, during a television show, or while we eat dinner. My favorite nights with him have been spent in his apartment while he serenades me with little mini-concerts. He has a beautiful voice and has a sassy stage presence, so it's always extremely entertaining.

His music has been played all over our local radio stations. He performed in professional musical theater (with celebrities!) as a kid. He is a star in the making.




After graduating college in May, Jonny has taken the year off to relax and help take care of his grandmother in Dallas. So I have missed him terribly. But fortunately, I have his music right on the Internet to comfort me when I'm sad.

He is currently in the process of recording and releasing a CD.

You can find his music here.

I could sit back with a cup of tea and listen to him croon Moon River all day.




Enjoy! ;)

20 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Wow, great photos, darling, and lovely post!

FM~FP~AF

Unknown said...

wowww.. nice post. :) will be looking forward to find info bout him..

xx

Couture Carrie said...

What a cool guy! Love the photos!

xoxox,
CC

jane st. clair said...

that black and white picture of him is especially nice. he seems like a cool guy!


http://baleenplates.blogspot.com

starbrained said...

Jonny's music reminds me of old Vegas! I love it, like guys dressed perfectly in nice suits singing on those old microphones. :)
And I will absolutely send you an autographed copy of my book!

P.S. I sent a copy of my review to your email so you could read it. :D
3 days til I'm published!!!!!

JOWY said...

Lovely Post Jen! and thnx for ur comment! Just wanted to let ya know.. im back from Paris!

ONE LOVE,
JOWY

WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

What a great post! Great photos! He seems wonderful!
Cheers,
Clare

Cesc said...

OMG I love Home! (I love most Buble songs). Jonny sounds so good! If only we could all sing like that!

xoxo
Cesc

yiqin; said...

Def checking him out! :D

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

he looks like such a cool person-it must be great to know him!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Imogen said...

Wow, his music is truly amazing. The best I have heard in awhile. I think I'll be listening to this for the rest of the night now.

Damsels said...

wow he sounds like a fun interesting talented and amibitious man . which makes him perfect

Is This Real Life? said...

Love the pop art pic!

Angela said...

he is talented and he is lucky to have a friend like you.

FASHION CHALET said...

I'm 26 almost 27 and people still think I'm 19... so I hear you!! ahhh :) lol. And it would be funny to meet my "twin" only to find her with a really short haircut. That would be so cruel.


x

Vera said...

He sounds like such a wonderful person! xo

VanessasRunway said...

awe, he sounds like such an awesome guy! Will take a peak at his music! ;)

Liz said...

These are really great photos!

Zarna said...

great photos and i'll def check out his music :)

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hes sounds fantastic!