I'm sorry for being MIA this weekend. It was crazy busy as usual but hopefully things will calm down this week and I can catch up on everything. :)
I was recently given a few awards and wanted to share them with you.
The fabulous Missy from The Fashion Fusion gave me the following award. Her blog is freaking amazing, so I highly suggest you head over there immediately. (Well, after you finish reading my post, haha).
I am supposed to nominate 5 blogs for this award.
So here goes:
1. Inspiration in Italy (this blog features the most gorgeous photos EVER)
2. CosmiCaroline (she is so glamorous and fabulous it kills me)
3. Dina's Days (one of the coolest blogs out there)
4. The Panty Drawer (if you ever have a question about lingerie, this should be the first guy you go to!)
5. Mouthwash (Amber has the cutest blog but the poor girl also has swine flu. Definitely stop by her blog afterward and wish her a get well soon!)
I was also given the Inspiration Award from Liya at My Glittering Creation. I am in love with her blog, so I also recommend you checking it out as well.
I am going to pass on the Inspiration Award to all my BBs (blogging buddies) because you all inspire me every single day. Awww! Hehe. :)
And finally, I wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite BBs, Barry. He recently featured me on his blog and you can find it here.
His blog, "Life in Quotations" is funny and uplifting and sweet. If you want your day to be a little better, definitely stop by his blog.
Well that's all I have time for today. I hope you are all having a lovely week.