First, I want to thank everyone for their kind comments regarding my laptop. I am going to try and save up for a netbook in the next month and buy an external hard drive to go with it. But until then, I will be borrowing my boyfriend's laptop.
Speaking of my boyfriend, I want to talk about a favorite subject of mine: mixed races.
Perhaps I am a little biased (I am half-Swedish, half-Indian) but I have always found that some of the best looking people are of mixed race.
The world is a melting pot and humans are humans, regardless of race. Living in the US, almost every single person I meet has a mixed ethnicity (whether it be a European blend, or more worldly).
I have always been attracted to mixed race guys. My first boyfriend was half-German, half-Egyptian. My boyfriend now is a quarter Native American.
Some of the reasons I like men of mixed race:
1. They get the benefits of looking exotic without even trying.
2. There's usually some interesting combination of features you don't see every day (i.e. Some guys have dark skin and light eyes, which I find really hot).
4. They will make beautiful babies with women of any race.
5. Their families might come from mixed cultures, which always does good things for their personalities; they will probably be a lot more open-minded.
6. You just can't stop looking at how beautiful they are :)
Here are some of my favorite multi-racial celebrities:
actor; he is French, Dutch, German, and Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi)
singer; she is Italian, Irish, and African-American
professional golfer; he is Chinese, Thai, African American, Native American and Dutch
actress; she is half-Irish and half-African American
actor, he is half Black Canadian and half Samoan
singer, she is half-Caucasian and half-Indian
The most famous person of mixed-race:
President of the United States; he is half Kenyan, half Caucasian
My favorite person of mixed race:
Rian, my boyfriend
Haha, okay I'm a dork.
Anyway, what are your thoughts on men (or women!) of mixed race? Do you find them attractive?
Is this the Same Girl Who Always Wears a Hat?
5 hours ago