I am going to Los Angeles from Friday until Tuesday, so I won't be blogging until I get back. I will be enjoying the beach instead! Yay!
Here are a few outfits I wore this week. Let me know what you think!
Anthropologie shirt, Express skirt, vintage Louis Vuitton purse
Forever 21 dress, Ralph Lauren sandals
Anthropologie dress, little vintage jacket from antique store, Gianni Bini sandals
Also, I received this fab Kreativ Blogger award from Jane St. Clair over at Little Violet Dress. If you want to be awesome, you should check out her blog.
Thank you so much, Jane. That was really sweet of you.
To go along with the award, the winner must list seven interesting things about herself.
So, here I go!
1. I have seen the world's largest pencil, the world's largest cuckoo clock, and the world's smallest horse
2. My inspiration to become a journalist was April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. I have NEVER been out of the country (United States)
4. My right foot is one size bigger than my left
5. Every time I hear about a disease, I'm one hundred percent sure I have it
6. I subscribe to Archaeology Magazine (among all my fashion favorites)
7. My biggest fear is ending up alone
I am passing this award on to the following seven blogs:
We Were Damsels
Too Haute To Handle
Tic Tac Tomato
CC loves... These Products!
9 hours ago