What I really want for Christmas this year (what money can't buy):
1. A magic eraser to shed twenty pounds from this delicate five foot tall frame.
2. A father who treats me with respect, kindness, and understanding.
3. Upward mobility in my career.
4. A boyfriend who loves me unconditionally and who never hurts me.
5. More friends to hang out with because being lonely sucks.
6. A Christmas filled with peace and love, rather than bitterness and stress.
7. More time in the day, more days in the week to do everything I need to do.
8. To have more adventures, instead of fearing the consequences.
9. Good health for the rest of my life.
What is on your Christmas list?
Oh, and with my help, my editor recently became addicted to this Lady Gaga Christmas song. I think that's awesome.
Spectacular Swimwear from B. Swim!
27 minutes ago