Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Les Chiennes

When I was a little girl, I poured through my mother's Vogue and Elle magazines, memorizing every detail of every fashion editorial. I would make up stories for each editorial, complete with names and personalities for the models. It was like playing with Barbies.

That shit would keep me entertained for hours.

Well, I haven't grown up much.

Here is a fashion fairytale. Enjoy.

Once upon a time...



There were two best friends. The brunette was named Hope and the blonde was named Sunny.



They did everything together, especially shopping!



Sunny always brought her little doggy!



Hope took photos! Yay!



Aren't they having so much fun?




Sunny enjoyed learning new things and being sociable. She wanted to have a million friends!



She also enjoyed looking in the mirror a lot and admiring her looks.



Hope was a waitress in a really cool diner. She loved her job!



She didn't care much about her looks or her social life anymore, because she was so wrapped up in her steady boyfriend.

But people are never who they seem.



Insecure about her looks, Sunny sought the attention of every guy who was nice to her. There was not a douchebag or sleazeball in sight who didn't have her phone number. She texted them all!



Hope was a judgemental bitch who thought she was always right. She was a spoiled princess from a wealthy family and expected everyone to bow down to her. And she totally didn't approve of Sunny's outlandish behavior.

That made Sunny mad.



So she snapped her fingers and had one of her henchmen strangle Hope! Oh no!



After the deed was done, Sunny panicked. She didn't want to go to jail. She was too pretty for jail! So, in order to dispose of the body, she chopped Hope up into tiny little pieces. She put her into a food processor and added milk, chocolate, and ice. She turned Hope into a milkshake!



Sunny drank Hope when she thought no one was watching.

But what she didn't know is that Hope always got the last word.

Hope had suspected Sunny was going to kill her. So, she had actually sipped poison before Sunny's henchman had found her!

By eating Hope, Sunny had ingested the poison as well!



Sunny's lifeless body was found by her henchman. He had always been in love with her, despite her wild ways. He was devastated.


Well, I hope you're having a better week than Hope and Sunny!

43 comments:

MG said...

Holy shit balls! Did this really happen or are you screwing with me? Because if you are, that was fantastic. You should write a book, Jenn!

azu said...

LOL! I love that. The story was so innocent at first and then it took a turn for the worst. Moral of the story? Hot bitches are not always what they seem ;)

You should do a story like this more often! It was fun to read :)

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Ha! You should post more of these!!

Unknown said...

OH my goodness!!! I love this horror and twisted story so much that I read it 3 times!! and I hope we all have a better week than those two poor bitches!!! LOL.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Closet Fashionista said...

Love these shots! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Aprilia Love said...

Haha, wow - this was definitely refreshing!
What a creative mind you have - great story. Love the twists in it - I thought it was going to a G rated fairy tale, haha.

xx

http://aprilialove.com

ninam said...

i love this!!!!

http://www.xoxonina.com/

Josie said...

Jen, you kill me sometimes, honestly. This was HYSTERICAL and fit so perfectly with the photos -- though I obviously never would have thought of it. Adoring the story and this highly fashionable spread!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

oystergirl said...

I enjoyed this. Kinda made my day =)

xo


http://oystergirl-hairlessdog.blogspot.com/

David Macaulay said...

OMG - this is disturbing and brilliant all in one, and probably cathartic I would have thought.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Fabulous Post!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I would love to have you as a follower on the Style~ Spotlighted. Please don't be a stranger and I hope to hear from you soon ;)

Look for me on Twitter :)

Meanwhile, Stay FABulous
The Other Coco Chanel
http://wtfash.blogspot.com

Sabrina oliveratta said...

Very Coll!
now on my blog, every week it´s gonna have a draw of corset! Go there and participate!
I´ll be waiting for you!
xoxo!
http://fashionmaniacbrazil.blogspot.com/2011/08/agora-toda-semana-sorteio-de-cupons.html

Tanvi said...

LOL .. you came up with that? Crazy ass ending ... kinda creepy and kinda funny! I 'hope' your week is going good so far! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Lizzie said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my Music Monday post :) Glad you enjoyed the song....and thanks for the complement on my blog title!


These images are wonderful, and you did an amazing job narrating it! Super entertaining :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Meri said...

haha- I love this, and now I have the urge to go buy a bunch of scarves...

Anonymous said...

thank you for giving comments on blog :)
ow, the story of Hope and Sunny is very interesting!!! and the pictures are super cool!

sweet and sugars,
Dias

yiqin; said...

the black and white photos awesome <3

Sierra said...

Ha ha ha you are awesome!! LOVED that and you dear! ;) Hope your day was sunny girl, he he he.

Barbara von Enger said...

Very creative indeed. hahha.
I see you are a brilliant story teller;-)

♥byAnja said...

hahaha.i love this story!!!

Vix said...

You really should write a book, you have the most incredible stories. x

Anonymous said...

Very interesting story, haha! Kinda creepy, but still good and creative!

Btw if you can, follow my twitter too! (Viva_La_Breee)

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

roberto syrious said...

totally love this kind of pics!!
amazing!!!
cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

Carys said...

Wow, what a fun idea, I must try this sometime! You are so creative!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

The Blonde Duck said...

I want a poodle skirt.

Couture Carrie said...

Crazy creative, darling!
Love the pics, too!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

GUESS ad campaigns are my absolute favorite; AND...I absolutely love you for this fashion fairytale. More, more, more! :)

Unknown said...

I love your article. Very criative!

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

nana said...

thank you for sharing these! this is AMAZING!
x

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

JUST ME said...

Adorable and freaky.

You could probably sell this to Fox.

Courtney Erin said...

Wow - pure awesome!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sarah said...

So funny!
x

Bonnie said...

I just about peed my pants.

Is it wrong that I identify with Hope? She is one smart bitch.

They need to make this shit into a movie.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

A BRIT GREEK said...

Seriously chuckling away at the commentary girl! Ha ha!

Love this... yeah and Barbie did do a good job of entertaining early childhood years! What would we do without Barbie?
x.o.x.o

Sherin said...

Amazing!! Best story ever. I'm defintely doing this with the next editorial I see.

Once Upon A Time... said...

haha what a story!!! you should post more of these!!


jos xx

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Hilarious as shizzz! LOVES IT!
Where do you get your inspiration from ;) XOXO

stylenuggets said...

You have some imagination. I did not that see that end coming!

Unknown said...

Great story and love the images!
xXx
Reva

Mimi said...

oh my wow. that was some story! :O

p.s. hope and sunny kinda remind me of blair and serena. haha. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

thepinkmateproject said...

wow! that's some story! you have an interesting imagination! By the way thank you for visiting my blog! follow each other? :)

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Maria Bastida said...

love these b/w pictures!! :D
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Evil Nelly said...

now, thats my kind of story,, looks like u are still the same lil girl after all...
when i was little, i had an imaginary friend, he and i used to eat ants and chop us grasshoppers.. he still visits me once in a while ;) we would love to hear more stories from you Jen :)
hugs,
Nelly
www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com