I am absurdly excited to see One Day this weekend.
Ya'll got no idea.
I am Anne Hathaway's biggest fan. I have been her biggest fan for an entire decade now. (Holy crap).
So, in honor of her new movie coming out and in honor of her just being so fabbing fuckulous, I decided to dedicate this entire post to Anne.
Here are 10 Reasons why I love Anne Hathaway:
10. She is gorgeous.
Anne was told to get a nose job before entering showbiz. Her answer to that? Hell to the no, bitches! You don't mess with natural beauty!
9. Iconic fashion designers adore her.
She is close friends with Valentino and Lagerfeld, amongst others.
8. She often stars in film adaptations of my favorite books.
Also: Princess Diaries, Brokeback Mountain, One Day, etc.
7. She gives ugly ducklings hope!
I'm still waiting for my Princess Mia makeover...
6. She has a gorgeous voice but she has no desire to be the next J.Lo.
She has rejected all offers to record a pop album.
5. She dated a prince one minute and a pauper the next.
Her ex-boyfriend, millionaire playboy turned felon. (He's currently serving prison time for stealing money from the Catholic church).
Her new boyfriend, the struggling actor. (When she was hosting the Oscars, he starred in a Burger King commercial).
4. She went to college AFTER becoming a famous movie star.
She attended Vassar College and New York University.
3. Girl got style!
I wish I looked this good running errands.
2. She has great taste in music.
Annie was listening to Regina Spektor and Phoenix long before their songs were played on mainstream radio. She is also a regular at the Coachella music festival every year.
1. She's funny as hell.
Oh. My. Freaking. God.
Do you love Anne Hathaway?